Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time.

 Today is housekeeper day.  To top it off, I did a meal exchange with friends yesterday.  I now have 5 meals in my freezer that just need to be warmed-up.  Know what that means?  TIME.  Oh, precious time!  Instead of cooking or cleaning, I have time to just play with my little ones.  The house is clean.  Dinner just needs to be warmed up.  It's awesome!

 Today we returned to our old stomping grounds; the fountains at Victoria Gardens.  I can't tell you how many times we used to walk here when we lived across the street.

 Even though school is still in session for most of the elementary school kids around here, there were quite a few other little ones who had the same idea for cooling off on this hot day.

 We even ran into a sweet friend who had Malachi's hat to return to us.  Ooh, I just love that boy!

 I forgot Sierra's swimsuit, but was happy that didn't stop her.  Luckily, I did bring an extra dress!







We got home and spent the afternoon in the pool.  Two things I love about that:  1.  The house remained in tact because the kids weren't inside to destroy it. 2. The kids are going to sleep well tonight!  (I hope!)  Excuse me now... I'm going to enjoy more time with the kiddos before bed!  And, perhaps I'll work on a project tonight with my free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment