Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Bike Trailer

It was a beautiful night.  How could I tell them it was past their bedtime?  After all, there was no school the next day.  One night couldn't hurt!

 And so, I said nothing.  Instead, I grabbed my camera and joined in on the fun.  We got Daniel a bike trailer for his birthday, and it was time to give it a run!


 First, Daniel took Natalie and Sierra for a race around the block -- Allison won!


 Next, it was Natalie's turn.  I couldn't resist -- Let me ride the bike, let me!

 And so I did.


 And, Natalie won!
Ok, so now it was WAY past their bedtime.  We broke the news to Sierra.  She did not take it well.
 

 This girl LOVES the new bike trailer.  She asked to sleep in it.  We thought she was joking.  I guess this two-year-old was quite serious.  We brushed her teeth.  She got her blankie and pillow.  She crawled back into the trailer.  We left her in there.  Alone.  In the dark living room.  Did I mention it was dark?  She didn't say a word.  Half an hour later, Daniel she still wasn't quite asleep, but she let Daddy carry her to bed.  Goodnight until tomorrow, fun bike trailer!


1 comment: