Thursday, May 17, 2012

Randomness Before Bed

It seems my random posts always follow my beach posts -- ha!

  I can't believe it's that time of year again, already -- my oldest is almost 7!!  I am totally honored that she wants a Valentine-themed birthday.  How lucky I was to know that a few months back to stock-up right after V-day!

 I think this is her attempt at an angry face.  If she only knew that all I want to do is pinch her cheeks!

 One of our favorite lunches; whole-wheat quesadillas with fresh guacamole and a smoothie.  Mmmm...  I learned from my friend who is a fellow homeschooling mom of 4 to do paper plates at lunch to cut-back on dishes.  I totally love this rule!

 The chickens are getting bigger, and are still a daily source of fun.  They can often be found in the arms of my girls, carried like a baby and talked to like a human!  Not sure who these chickens are, but our chickens names are as follows:  Audrey, Grace, Brita, Abby, and Ellie Marshmallow.  

And, I recently discovered this awesome hat in my pile of hand-me-downs.  It's already a bit small, and definitely out of season, but I had to get at least one picture.  Poor dude was not in a picture mood, but isn't he darling??

2 comments:

  1. I love your chickens! Your kids are slightly adorable as well ;). Oh my goodness! Can I squeeze his chubby baby thighs!

    Can't wait to see your party brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your random posts! It's just like a peek at normal life - makes me feel like I actually see you and know what's going on. ;)

    ReplyDelete