Thursday, May 10, 2012

Reading

 At any given moment if someone asks, "Where's Allison?" the answer is usually the same:  "She's reading."  She finds some fun places to read, too... like under her desk!  I am quite certain I have a picture of her laying on the dog reading, too, but I can't find it right now!

 This morning, all 3 girls were reading behind the couch.  Little Sierra was precious trying to be like her big sisters!

And no, this is not Allison on top of the landing -- Natalie has apparently caught the reading bug, as well.  Yesterday afternoon a friend called.  She apologized for interrupting my afternoon, and said she was quite certain I was busy with the kids.  Actually, I was browsing blogs - the 2 littles were sleeping, and the 2 biggies were reading.  It was lovely.

All that to say, hooray for readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment