Friday, May 18, 2012

Winding Down...

The school year is winding down.  In fact, we really only have one day left!  Words cannot describe just how excited I am for a break.  I'm currently working on two summer bucket lists; one for me, and one for the kiddos!  I'll be sharing them soon.  

In the meantime, we've slowly been doing less of this less of this:

Giving daddy an oral book report.  And, more of this:
Flying kites at the park.   Less of this:


Painting a picture of our weekly poem.  And, more of this:


Movie night with pizza and Easter candy.  Less of this:

Reading a school book, (although I'm quite certain she'll be reading throughout the summer for fun!)  And, more of this:

Eating popsicles after swimming.  Less of this:

 Trying to write your name and do other tasks without your thumbs to see what claws are like.  And, more of this:


 




 Planting flowers using the new terrariums we built at Build and Grow.  And, also more of this:
Trying out new salad recipes from Pinterest like this tangy Asian slaw!!!

Oh summer, I am so happy to see thee coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment