Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Things I love... and one thing I don't!

Playing a "grown-up game" with a precious friend while holding our baby boys and letting our big girls play!

 Having 7 apricots on our little baby tree.

30 cent crafts I stocked up on from the Target Dollar bin 70% off sale.  (Today it was coloring fans!)

Our sweet Mama bird in her nest.


Memorial Day snacks for the girls.

Our new maple tree hidden back there.  We may actually have a colored tree this fall!

My morning cup of coffee outside with the kiddos just playing with no schedule or school to rush back in for.


Watching my 3 girlies dance to Jana Alayra and sing praises to our God!

Ok, now for what I don't like.  You'll probably be as shocked as I was... I tried to download a few more pictures, only to discover: I'VE RUN OUT OF PICTURE SPACE, AGAIN!  SERIOUSLY!  
How did this happen so quickly this time??  Ugh!  So at a loss for what to do.  Figuring this out was not on my summer bucket list.  But, alas, I have to find a way to blog.  I'm kinda addicted!  If you don't see any posts for a while... again... you'll know why!

2 comments:

  1. WHATTTTT??????? Out of picture space? I have never heard of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you figure something out soon - something EASY to do! I miss blogging and I know I'd miss reading yours! Hopefully I'll get mine back up and running this summer.

    ReplyDelete