Monday, April 30, 2012

Eat Cake.

I have a philosophy.  Everyone should eat cake on their birthday.  If you have friends who need a cake on their birthday, make them one!  (Or, have your kids do it like I did!)


My sweet friend is WAY into birthdays.  She goes all out for her kids and friends.  Being that she's the only girl in her family, we wanted to make sure she had cake on her birthday.  Not-to-mention it gave us a fun afternoon activity!
 

Warning:  no matter what I say, my girls lick their fingers when decorating cupcakes.  Please try to forget this if you ever receive a cake from us!






Each girl was given 3 cupcakes, because I only had a container that could hold six.  Believe me, we didn't need all the extra cupcakes sitting around here; but we enjoyed them!





No comments:

Post a Comment