Thursday, April 26, 2012

Starting Over

See this face?  I see it a lot, lately!  It's a phase Allison is going through, and she often shows me her "mad" face.  Of course, I think it's adorable.  My response is always the same.  "Oh, sweetie... do you need a kiss?  I just love your 'kissy' face!"  Luckily, she is pretty easy-going.  My kiss usually turns this face into a giggly one!


I chose this picture for today as it shows the emotion I feel about starting over on my blog.  I am truly bummed to have to begin again.  I tried to purchase more space on my old blog so I could continue, but with no luck.  Now I simply must start over, and there is quite a bit of a learning curve with this new template from Blogger.  I started looking at it over a week ago, and became completely overwhelmed.  Alas, my desire to blog won out, and I forced myself to sit-down and figure this thing out!  I have a long way to go, but here I am!


Thanks for meeting me here.  If you have any tips to share, I am all ears!  For example, how do I get that picture on my header to be smaller?  Hmmm.... Most likely my posts for the next month or so will have a lot of looking back over April since I missed out on blogging most of this month.  Please bare with me... I promise I have some fun stuff to share!





1 comment: