Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Boy... 5 Months Old!


It's true.  My boy is 5 months old today.  You'd think by the 4th child I would realize that time flies and not ask this question, but I must... where has the time gone?  As the evenings are getting longer and the air is getting warmer, we often find ourselves out in the backyard in the evening.  I'm so thankful that this boy can go in the swing now; and, he likes it... and, his sister actually lets him, (so she can push as hard as she can; luckily that's not too hard!)


One difference I see in my boy now is that he is less likely to fall asleep in my arms.  He actually prefers his crib, and takes long naps in there.  This is a good thing when we're home.  It is a bad thing when we have to be out.  We often stand by this window and watch the chickens.  If he is ever fussy, this is where I take him and he calms right down.  He loves the chicken window!

 This sister is so great with him.  5 months later, and she still asks to hold him everyday.  She knows just what to do to make him laugh, and gets so excited when he does!


Then there's this sister... oh, how I love this picture! It says it all.  Truly, they love each other dearly!  Let's just pray the boy makes it to 6 months with both eyes in tact and his arm still in its socket!

No comments:

Post a Comment