It's 11am. I have already...
- changed 5 poopy diapers
- watched a 2-year-old throw all the light bright pegs down the stairs (and made her pick them up again!)
- washed a load of laundry
- folded a load of laundry
- made french toast
- emptied the dishwasher
- wiped several runny noses
- tripped over a bazillion toys
- pushed kids on the swing outside
- nursed several times
- made a rainbow collage with the girls
- broken-up several arguments
- held an unusually cranky baby
- chased around the chickens
- talked with the Solar Panel people
- had 2 cups of coffee!
- yelled at the kids
- loved on the kids and asked for forgiveness
- did not do my Bible study or even have a quiet time
My husband will come home from his meeting soon and find...
- magazines everywhere from our collage
- another load of laundry that needs to be folded
- kids with a full tummy who are ready to hop into the pool
- a baby that refuses to nap today
- a toddler with marker all over her
- a very tired and grumpy wife
That means it's time to...
- put on some worship music
- pray for God to give me what I don't have right now
- start thanking Him for this wonderful life, (and I'm not being sarcastic... I really do love this life, though it feels overwhelming on certain days!)
- put on my running shoes to go get refreshed once he comes home! (...or eat chocolate and paint my door; it's a toss-up!)